INDIANAPOLIS – Gov. Mike Pence named trustees to boards at Purdue, University of Southern Indiana, Indiana University and Vincennes University on Wednesday.
At Purdue University:
- Gary Lehman – appointed for a three-year term – is from Tippecanoe County and serves at the chairman of the board for Oerlikon Fairfield. He is a Purdue alum for his undergraduate degree.
- Bruce White – appointed for a three-year term – is from Clark County in Illinois and is the chairman of White Lodging. White is a Purdue alum.
At the University of Southern Indiana:
- Amy MacDonell – appointed for a four-year term – is from Marion County. MacDonnell serves as a volunteer and was previously a consultant to former Indianapolis Mayor Steve Goldsmith.
- John Dunn – appointed to a four-year term – is from Vanderburgh County. Dunn is the chief executive officer of Dunn Hospitality Group.
- W. Harold Calloway – appointed to a four-year term – is a State Farm Insurance agent from Vanderburgh County.
At Indiana University:
- Andrew Mohr – appointed to a three-year term – is from Marion County. Mohr is the president and chief executive office of Andy Mohr Automotive. He is an IU alum.
- Michael Mirro – appointed a three-year term – is from Allen County. Mirro is the chief academic research officer for Parkview Health System.
At Vincennes University:
- Mark Michael Jr. – appointed a one-year term – is from Wabash County. Michael is the student appointee to the board. He has worked as a student ambassador and a campus service technician.
Paige Clark is a reporter for TheStatehouseFile.com, a news website powered by Franklin College journalism students.