Communications Production Intern
Ever thought about working in a fun environment in the communications field?
WFYI is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working students for summer, fall and spring semester internships. During your time at WFYI, you will report to the Director of Branding, assist with projects in the communications department—all while working your dream job.
The Communications Intern will record and report information related to department activities and assist with promotion tables at various events. Please note, this position requires some evening and weekend assistance as most special events fall within this time frame.
Title & Type
COMMUNICATIONS PRODUCTION INTERN - Unpaid Internship (8+ hours per week, Days based on intern availability)
Reports to the Director of Branding
During your internship, you will assist with the following projects in the communications department:
- Tag national and local program promotion spots
- Develop on-air promotion ideas
- On-air event promotion
- On-site event production needs
- Production of Post Event video elements for event POP
- On-air promotion plans
- Projects developed based on WFYI promotion calendar and intern’s interest
- PC computer environments experience
- AVID, Final Cut Pro
- Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply
Send résumé and cover letter to:
Kristy Fozzard - Kfozzard@wfyi.org