Social Media Intern
WFYI’s Social Media Intern will help with the development, strategy and execution of social media at WFYI.
Please note, this position requires some evening and weekend hours.
Title & Type
Social Media Intern - Reports to the VP, Interactive Media and Content Strategy
Unpaid Internship (15+ hours per week, TBD)
During your internship, you will assist with the following platforms:
- Facebook - Work with the content creators to engage Facebook users and share WFYI messaging.
- Twitter - Work with the content creators to engage Twitter users and share WFYI messaging and help coordinate morning and evening drive traffic tweets.
- Compile monthly report information & data entry on social media activity.
- Research and recommend emerging social media platforms.
Active social media user!
- Organized, excellent interpersonal skills and works well in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with public media is a plus.
How to Apply
Send résumé and cover letter to our Volunteer Manager via email.