WFYI Ice Miller Wine Fest
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Old National Centre | Downtown Indianapolis
General Admission: $75
Connoisseur Level Admission: $150
19th annual WFYI Ice Miller Wine Fest
March 2, 2018 at the Old National Centre.
This event supports WFYI's mission to inform, educate, entertain and engage our community through news, programs and important community conversations.
Tasting Package tickets are $75 each and includes the following:
- Generous wine sampling
- Delicious hors d'oeuvres from local food vendors
Connoisseur admission tickets are $150 each and includes:
- Access to exclusive areas including the Old National Centre stage
- Access to the main tasting floor
- Exclusive wines not included on the main tasting floor
- Special hors d'oeuvres from local food vendors
- Free Valet parking & exclusive entrance to event
The Sun King After Party runs from 8:30 to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10 and include:
1. A concert with a small studio artist Vess Ruhtenberg
2. Hearty, comforting food
Participating Wineries & Breweries:
Blackhawk Winery ● Butler Winery ● Chateau de Pique Winery & Brewery ● Easley Winery
Heagy Winery ● Huber Winery ● Kahn's Fine Wines & Spirits ● Monarch Beverage Oliver Winery Rettig Hill Winery ● Republic National ● Satek Winery ● Southern Galzer's Wine & Spirits
St. James Winery ● Vanguard Wines
Ash & Elm Cider Co. ● Hotel Tango ● Sun King Brewery ● Upland Brewery
Silent Auction ● WFYI Branded Wine to Sample & Purchase ● Photo Booth ● Art Experience
● WFYI Experiences with TV, Radio & News ● Wheel of Wine
Continue to check back as we update these lists!