The winner will recieve a $50 Sun King gift card, a tour of WFYI’s studios, 2 NPR pint glasses and a free t-shirt!
We are asking local artists and designers to create a shirt design inspired by public media and its impact on the Indianapolis community. The background of the shirt will be dark (heather gray, navy or black). We look forward to putting the public in public media and collaborating with our listeners to create our new shirt. T-shirts will be available as thank you gifts for members and will be included in our online store! NPR held a t-shirt contest, so if you need some inspiration visit the threadless website.
Guidelines / Terms & Conditions
We are asking for a 15 in x 15 in. 300 dpi converted to a 72 dpi JPEG. You have complete creative freedom and can use whatever colors you would like, but here are WFYI's color branding guidelines if you would like to use them. If you would like to incorporate the WFYI logo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your design, and in consideration of WFYI evaluating your design submission (the “Design”) for its possible use, you agree to the following terms and conditions (the “Design Submission Terms and Conditions”):
1. The Design is your own original work, is not and has not been offered for sale anywhere by any means, and does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, content subject to right of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property belonging to any other person, entity, or third party.
2. The Design does not infringe any rights (including but not limited to copyright) of any person, entity, or third party.
3. By submitting the Design to WFYI you hereby grant WFYI the right and license to upload, modify, reproduce, copy, exhibit, create derivative works of, distribute, and display the Design, in any manner, for the purposes of promoting the Design and/or WFYI.
4. You may not use the Design for any commercial purpose (e.g., sell or license the Design, or offer to sell or license the Design) for ninety (90) days after the date of submission to WFYI. Once ninety (90) days have passed, if the Design is not chosen for print by WFYI, you may use or continue to use the Non-WFYI elements for any other purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, you are not authorized to use the WFYI elements of the Design for any other purpose whatsoever. WFYI reserves the right to choose your design after the (90) days have passed, on the condition that the design has not been used for any commercial purpose.
5. You acknowledge that WFYI may decline to select the Design or exclude the Design from consideration, for any reason, at any time, and in its sole discretion.
6. If the Design is selected by WFYI, you shall assign the entire right, title, and interest in and to the Design to WFYI Metropolitan Broadcasting, and will waive any “moral rights” you may have in the Design.
7. If the Design is selected by WFYI, you may display the Design on a website owned and/or operated by you, and you may use and display the Design for any non-commercial purpose; however, should you wish to further display or use the Design, or use or display the design for a commercial purpose, you must first obtain written approval from WFYI at email@example.com.
8. If at any time you become aware that the Design has been used, reproduced, or displayed for any commercial purpose, and/or that it has been offered for sale, sold, licensed, or assigned to a person, entity, or third party, you must immediately notify WFYI by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. If you are not in compliance with any of these Design Submission Terms and Conditions, the Design may be rejected by WFYI, and may be excluded or otherwise deleted from WFYI.org
10. You acknowledge that WFYI reserves the right to decline to select the Design for any reason, at WFYI’s sole discretion, and that the decisions of WFYI are final and binding.
Submit your design here.
By submitting your design you acknowledge that you have read and are comfortable with these Design Submission Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by them, and you wish to submit your design to WFYI in accordance with them.