INDIANAPOLIS -- With less than a month to go before Indiana's primary, it looks as though the state will play a pivotal role in deciding a presidential nominee. WFYI's Michelle Johnson talks with a group of seasoned Hoosier journalists about Indiana's new-found importance in the national political arena.
- John Ketzenberger - President of the Indiana Fiscal Policy Institute and panelist on Indiana Week in Review.
- Jon Schwantes - Host of Indiana Lawmakers
- Brandon Smith - Statehouse reporter, Indiana Public Broadcasting
- Niki Kelly - State government and political reporter, Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- Michelle Johnson - WFYI News Manager