Meeting Spaces at WFYI
Host your next event or meeting at WFYI Public Media!
The Reuben Community Room, courtyard and two conference rooms make WFYI the ideal place to host your meeting, webinar, teleconference, luncheon, press conference, workshop or screening. These spaces are available to non-profit organizations, and are subject to availability and staffing considerations. After hours use is limited.
WFYI is conveniently located just north of downtown at 1630 N. Meridian St., off of the Meridian Street exit on I-65. Click here for more detailed directions.
For more facility rental information, please contact Gail Strong.
Albert G. and Sara I. Reuben Community Room
- Unique gathering space, two levels
- Handicap Accessible
- Beautiful floor to ceiling windows looking onto private courtyard
- Access to fenced in, private courtyard
- Two built-in, drop-down projection screens and projectors
- Attached kitchen, ideal for catering
- Can be divided into two spaces
- Wireless Internet
- 5.1 surround sound set up for screenings and movies
IU Health Conference Room
- Recently remodeled IU Health Conference Room can accommodate up to 25 people
- Flexible space that allows for classroom style seating, hollow square style, semi-circle theather style and traditional theater style
- Built-in projection screen and dry erase board
Anthem Conference Room
- Accommodation for up to 20 people
- Pass through to kitchen facility
- Great for breakfast/lunch meetings
- Built-in whiteboard/ projection screen